Go to the U of M home page
Bomi Jang's picture

International Student Employment

Want to get work experience off campus as an international student? Here’s what you need to know: 1. International Student Visa Status F-1 visa status aims to attain your educational objectives at the University. You need to be aware of information...
Enoch Kan's picture

Introducing the Active Learning Classroom (ALC) system

Built in 2010, the Science Teaching and Student Services (STSS) building is a brand new building that has multiple Active Learning Classrooms. Active Learning Classrooms (ALC) are designed specifically to increase interaction between students and...